It’s traditional that the last blog post of the year is a round up of our achievements, but instead let’s ditch the montage of work, in favor of looking 2020 straight in the eye, whilst whispering….
“I’m coming to get you!”
So what does 2020 hold in-store? Brexit? Chaos? England winning Euro 2020? Who knows!
All I know is, is that things never stand still, so let’s roll with the punches.
But here’s a few things we’ll be throwing into the mix….
- More focus on development, featuring augmented reality, virtual reality and pushing current services even further. We’ll be splitting Punch Digital into 2 fractions, Punch Digital Productions (client ready stuff), and Punch Digital Development Lab (future developments, mostly not available to clients, yet!).
- More film and animation. and a step forwards with out motion graphics offering.
- A podcast. I know I’ve mentioned this before, and the planning is well underway!
- More guides and case-studies, including pricing and offers.
- Small developments on Punch Infinity, and perhaps a look to version 2.0.
- And we’ll maybe look to attend more shows, and maybe, just maybe, host our own events / evenings ourselves.
So lots to think about.
But what about you?
What are your plans?
How do you think 2020 is going to pan out? What do you want to see happen? For me, I’d love to see Augmented Reality go from “play thing” to a serious marketing and engagement tool for a hell of a lot of businesses and brands.
But seriously, let me know, I’m curious to hear your thoughts!
Whilst you ponder, I’ll wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and here’s to a fantastic 2020!
Oh and by the way, I sent out a load of the “Not how but why” posters earlier this month, and if you’d like one (for FREE), drop me a message or email email@example.com and I’ll get one over to you in the new year!
All the best,